As long as an item is still in its original condition, we accept returns for free, subject to the rules below, which includes rules around fair use.
- If you return an item within 30 days of the item being delivered to you or available for collection, we’ll give you a refund by way of the original payment method.
- We aim to refund you within 14 days of receiving the returned item into our warehouse.
- If you request a refund for an item during the above time frames but you can’t return it to us for some reason, please get in touch – but any refund will be at our discretion.
- Delivery, taxes, Customs duties or any governmental charges and handling costs are not refundable.
Please Note that we don’t accept returns for unwanted items after the relevant returns period above. If you try to make a return, we may have to send it back to your default delivery address and ask you to cover the delivery costs.
Items marked Final Sale have been heavily discounted and are not eligible for returns, exchanges or refunds, other than in exceptional circumstances. This does not affect your statutory rights.
If you’ve placed an order with 4 Payments with PayPal, you’ll be paying for your order in regular instalments. If you return an item within 30 days of it being delivered to you, we’ll give you a refund.
Hygiene and our customers’ safety is super important, so certain items can’t be returned for refunds including:
- Face + Body products if opened, used or protective seal is not intact
- Underwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Swimwear if the hygiene seal is not intact or any labels have been broken
- Pierced jewellery if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
- Face coverings if the seal has been tampered with or is broken.
Please Note that it’s fine to try an item on like you would in a shop, but please don’t actually wear it. If an item is returned to us damaged, worn or in an unsuitable condition, we won’t be able to give you a refund and we may have to send it back to you (and ask you to cover the delivery costs). All items are inspected on return.
Returned items are your responsibility until they reach us, so make sure they’re packed up properly and can’t get damaged on the way!
As the package remains your responsibility until it arrives back with us, ensure that you get proof of postage in case you need to contact us about your return.
We’re not responsible for any items that are returned to us by mistake (it happens!). If we’re able to locate the items (it’s not always possible) and you’d like these returned to you, we may ask you to cover the delivery cost.
If we notice an unusual pattern of returns activity that doesn’t sit right: e.g. we suspect someone is actually wearing their purchases and then returning them, ordering and returning loads more than even usual, or the items returned don’t match what you ordered then we might have to deactivate the account and any associated accounts. If this happens to you and you think we’ve made a mistake, please get in touch with Customer Care and we’ll be happy to discuss it with you.
If your account has been deactivated and you need to make a valid return, please refer to the account closure email we sent you where you will find details on how to make a valid return.
You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us. Any returns will be processed as normal when they reach our warehouse.
Please note, we reserve the right to take legal action against you if the items you return don’t match what you ordered.
We offer exchanges on orders if the item is in process for shipping usually 2 to 3 working days from ordering any item been shipped will subject to return condition thus please return your unwanted item and place a new order.
Returning a faulty or incorrect item:
If you’ve received an item which isn’t quite right or damaged you are requested to contact us immediately once received. in case it is our fault 100% of refund or exchange is guaranteed